Friday, May 06, 2005

My favorite coffee shop

About two months ago, I came here to study in CESL. Recently, I got used to life here and I could find good places around the university. A few weeks ago, I found a coffee shop on Jackson Street. The new house coffee shop is not so large, but inside of this shop, there is a so good interior, a little old style pictures and small ornaments. The reason that I love there are there have many couches, some board games and the proprietor is a pleasant person. Of course they have many flavored coffees and teas. It is comfortable place for me, so usually I spend at least 2 hours with one drink there. Whenever I go there, customers enjoy themselves, studying, chatting and reading books or papers. This coffee shop gives me good time to chat with my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home